Electrical Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively manufactured for men and women who have low mobility. Visit Find Out More to see our range.
An electric scooter is essentially a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one person. These scooters are mainly used by those individuals who feel difficulty in standing or taking a walk for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outdoor use and both indoor and outdoor use. The fundamental contrast between an Electric Scooter and a mechanized wheelchair is that the latter is generally meant for indoor use and also costs more.
Mobility scooters generally come in a wide range of designs which are capable of accommodating various types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very uncomplicated.
Electric Scooters are typically equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are several types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the numerous users needs available at Find Out More. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name indicates these scooters are simply foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are perfect for people those who like traveling. These scooters can be disassembled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter models, for easy transportation in most cars trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and durability which is absolutely ideal for both indoor as well as outdoor use. These scooters have a max body weight capability of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Whenever maximum stability is required a 4th wheel is essential to support the three- wheeled structure to get a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy folks who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery consequently no physical exertion is required.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The person who experiences difficulty in walking does not need anybodies assistance to operate these scooters as it is extremely easy working these scooters.
For more information talk to mobility scooters